|Trinidad and Tobago|
|United Arab Emirates|
|United States of America|
Item Explanation[ Translate ]
This custom electronic shifter for the Honda Fit was created in collaboration between NOBLESSE (body specialists) and Mirareed (car part specialists).
This shifter has been designed to replace the traditional shifter with a futuristic design similar to that seen in recent supercars.
NOBLESSE is a Japan-based custom aftermarket designer with more than 15 years experience creating stylish and luxurious body kits and accessories for a wide range of vehicles.
Compatible models: Honda Fit GK3/4/5/6 Hybrid
This NOBLESSE e-concept design allows shifting to be done via single button presses instead of the two-action shifting on the OEM version.
This custom shifter adopts a vertical layout from top to bottom in a P → R → N → D → L configuration.
Buttons are backlit so users can easily identify the current gear position.
The main advantage of this layout is convenience, since the driver only needs to press the desired gear button once. For example, if the vehicle is in P (park) and you want to switch to D (drive), instead of moving the shift lever from P, to R, to N, and finally to D, users simply press the D (drive) button and the electronic shifter will automatically shift to the desired gear.
*Please note: This item is being shipped directly from its Japanese manufacturer, please allow for a longer delivery time than for domestic orders.
If you have any other questions please feel free to contact us via eBay.
Based in Tokyo, MotaGare is the largest online auto parts and accessories shop in Japan.
All of our products/items are fully authentic and of exceptional quality. Your satisfaction guaranteed.
1. This item is being shipped directly from its Japanese manufacturer, please allow for a longer delivery time than for domestic orders.
2. In the case of inventory for your selected item not being available, it will be order made for you. In such a case please allow for additional production time.
3. Professional installation required for most parts. No refunds issued for faulty installation.
4. Please consult a professional before attempting to make major modifications to your vehicle.
5. Please ensure that the part you are purchasing is compatible with your vehicle prior to ordering.